Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I ran in the Olympic games

Today we went to Olympia, Greece and also today was my birthday!!!!! I got to run in the Olympic stadium where about 2,500 years ago they held the first Olympic games. I won the gold prize and my mom won the silver. I ran almost the whole thing in about 24 seconds it was about a three hundred meter dash. We also got to see the temple of Zeus which is one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world. And the column parts were so big from side to side i could have used them as a bed. Thats all for now Cameron

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Hi Cameron! How neat that you ran on your birthday in the original stadium of the Olympic games. And you won a gold! Wow! That doesn't surprize me. We'll miss you on Friday for the Fund Run, but we'll run a lap for you. Everyone misses you, especially me. Keep us posted! Hugs. Steph

Anonymous said...

Cameron!

How wonderful- Steph and I just figured out how to explore your blog, and I am so very, very thrilled to see all you have done! You will have the memory of running in Greece for the rest of your life....that's fantastic. And I especially loved the picture of you "passed out" after the Louvre- art museums have that effect, don't they? They are quite exhausting- so much walking and looking. I'll keep following your journeys. Take care, and tell your parents "hello"!
Kendra

zak zuck said...

thats cool and here in spokane its cold and raining and I didnt know it was you b-day so happy b-day