Thursday, February 15, 2007

first day in Nepal

The first day in nepal was really cool because all the people are really nice
to us. I have been trying to learn some Nepali now I can say one ekk,two dwee,three teen, four char, five panch, six cha,seven sat, eight aatha, nine nau, ten das, eleven aghara, twelve bhara, thirteen thera, fourteen chaudha, fifteen pandhra, sixteen shora, seventeen satra, eighteen aathara, nineteen unadaies,twenty bis, hundred saya, one thousands hazar, Twenty five pachies,Fifty pachas I have also been bying a lot of stuff for the class and me, nepal is very cool. I am having lots of fun Chunta my Nepali friend made me a chuba for Losar a Tibetan new year.
I will wright more when I get my computer hooked up. Cameron

1 comment:

Ganesh Himal Trading Fair Trade From Nepal said...

Cameron! I can't believe you learned all of those numbers so quickly! Oh, wait a minute, of course I can :) You are so smart!

I am glad you are making friends and having fun. Does it feel like the same Nepal that you visited when you were 3?

I gave Buddy a bath yesterday in the tub upstairs because he got into some poop and was a smelly smelly dog. He didn't really care much for the bath and kept trying to slither himself out. He is such a water dog, I thought he might like it, but no such luck!

Well, we are wish we were there with your and miss you. Keep us posted on your adventures.

love,
Sarah, Eileen and Brian